Check In: From 10.00am
(time to be arranged with guests)
Check Out: By 11.00am
- Free WiFi, broadband (via ethernet adaptor/cable) + Netflix
- Egyptian cotton bed linen & good quality towels (bath
sheets & hand towels)
- Feather duvets & pillows
- Memory/sprung pocket mattresses
- Hairdryers, hanging cupboards & full length mirrors (in
- Anyah toiletries
- Welcome food supplies (cereal, milk, butter, bread,
jam, eggs, yoghurt, juice etc) + some treats!
- Larder supplies (sugar, tea, coffee, olive oil, salt & pepper etc)
- Washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, bin bags, loo
paper, tea towels & cleaning supplies
- Ironing boards + irons
- DVD player
- First Aid kit
- Tourist information leaflets
- Travel cot, baby bath, changing mat, high chair, toddler
chair & children's activity basket available
An example of the welcome food pack!
There are 2 supermarkets (Waitrose & Sainsbury's) a few
minutes walk away, and a Marks & Spencer about 10 minutes away.
There are also many local food shops (cheese, meat,
delicatessens etc) close by. We are more than happy to be here to receive a supermarket
online order prior to your arrival.
Large capacity washing machine and tumble dryer.
Please contact us if you would like
to discuss any issues and we will do all we can to help.
If you are
driving, the long-stay Charlotte Street car park is almost opposite
It offers good value at
8.50 for 24hrs (the machines say
8.50 for 12 hours,
but there is no charge between 8pm-8am, therefore
for 24 hours). You can also park for free on surrounding
roads from 7pm-8am, and all day on Sunday.
Terms and Conditions Please